Delhi officially the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Delhi is a city and a union territory of India. Delhi is the best and famous city of india also called heart of india. Delhi is popular for its enriched culture and heritage.
Delhi is also popular for Tourism: in all over the world most of the people love to visit Delhi and country of india, not only for business purpose but also for Tourism place like India Gate, Lal Quila, Jama Masjid and more.
Also Check: Top Place for Honeymoon in India
Here is the List of Best Place to Visit in Delhi…
- LOTUS TEMPLE: The Lotus Temple is a Bahá’í House of Worship that was dedicated in December 1986. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it has become a prominent attraction in the city. Lotus Temple is open for all religion.
- AKSHARDHAM: Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham complex is a Hindu mandir, and a spiritual-cultural campus in New Delhi. Most of the people who visit delhi also visits Akshardham.
- NATIONAL GALLERY OF MODERN ART (NGMA): The National Gallery of Modern Art is the premier art gallery under Ministry of Culture, Government of India. It’s Situated at the end of Rajpath, in the Central Hexagon around the India Gate
- TUGHLAQABAD FORT
- TOMB OF SAFDARJANG
- PURANA QILA AND NATIONAL ZOOLOGICAL PARK
- AGRASEN KI BAOLI
- GARDEN OF FIVE SENSES
- HAUZ KHAS VILLAGE AND DEER PARK
- ISKCON TEMPLE
- NIZAMMUDIN DARGAH AND NIZAMMUDIN KI BAOLI
- LODHI GARDEN
- INDIA GATE
- QUTUB MINAR
- RED FORT AND CHANDNI CHOWK
- HUMAYUN’S TOMB
- RASHTRAPATI BHAWAN
- CONNAUGHT PLACE, JANPATH AND MANDI HOUSE
- BANGLA SAHIB GURUDWARA